Proverbs 24:12

"...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pain in the Neck

Poor A has (note I said HAS, and not IS) a pain in her neck! It started yesterday morning and has continued. My most active of children has been drawn to a complete halt, unable to move her head without whimpering and sometimes crying in pain.

Sounds like the probable cause was rolling down a grassy hillside with friends on Tuesday.


She has regained her sense of humor now and then. Her siblings doted on her yesterday ~ Ic named himself her 'assistant.' I just had to go see when I heard her call from the porch, "Where's my tap dancer?" I got there just in time to see E coming out of the porch, removing my Sunday shoes, out of breath and giggling.



2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Poor Anna! Looks like the gang is keeping her company! Your kids are so cool. Big hugs!

Sherri said...

Anna is back to life ~ a little stiff neck ~ but running and moving again.