Proverbs 24:12

"...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

2 of the 7 wonders of the world:

Got snooping around our agency share photos site today.
Lookie who I found! Two of the Seven most beautiful girls in the world!

L, Mo, and their friend at Layla (also beautiful, but just didn't make that top 7 ;)

[photo removed]

I didn't find any of Ed today, but will continue my search later!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hurray! Alex has worked his wonders again!

Suzanne said...

Hey Sister,
Just checking out your beautiful family. I just love them :D

Sherri said...

Thank you so much for your comments!
Jude ~ So glad that we have the chance to keep up over the miles. Give everyone hugs for us. We love you so much!
I must thank you for the 'lovely' photo of me you sent for the purpose of posting on this blog. I will politely decline... ;)

Suz ~ I miss you and YOUR beautiful family! I can hardly wait until the girls are home and we can have that great reunion in the airport!!!