Proverbs 24:12

"...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."

Friday, November 2, 2007

Three names for Ed

Front and Center

[photo removed]
Here is our sweet Ed (Mo is in the back row). When I look at her I'm pulled right into those beautiful eyes! We hear information about Mo and L from those who've traveled, but rarely hear anything about Ed. Our mystery girl. Her eyes, and that spark in them, remind me of A.
We did get an email from AAI, saying that Ed placed at the top of her class. Above average in every way...

2 comments:

Melody said...

Sherri, we rejoice in your miracles! God is Good!

katie said...

Sherri, thank you for including me in your journey. The girls are beautiful. I can't wait to meet them. Keep me posted and let me know when you or Bernard are planning to travel. I will need to come out rather quickly once you arrive home for the first post adoption.