Proverbs 24:12

"...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."

Monday, November 19, 2007

Mail again!

MORE mail today! Another envelope, containing REAL letters from the girls... this time including Meron! Some quotes:

"We are so happy. We are proud of being your children. Before we were crry to get family. Now God answer our question. praise to be the Lord."

"I Love You all my fameliy. I miss you so much."

"How are you? I am fine I love you I love you so much We pray for you I am so glad you are my fameliy I love you so much Dad thanke you so much and I love you .... Mom thanke you so much and I love you so much Mom"

"Jesus paid our dept"

To the kids:
"Thanke you are my sister. I like farm. I like new house. I like Cody Graces dog. I like Canada state. I like horses. I like snow in the winter hockey. I like Pups good family dog. I like new bag Thanke you. I am so glad you are my sisters and brothers and my Fameliy. God is good. Jesus is Good."

Jesus is VERY good! My heart is overflowing...

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wow! Goosebumpies & warm fuzzies!!!

Sherri said...

Thanks... me too! :) Got more really great news today. I'll post about it soon.