Proverbs 24:12

"...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Favorite Blogs

My sister, Sandi, has amazing artistic talent (as does her husband and two sons!). To see her photos of our farm, click this link . Her photo blog is Urban Space. For those of you at the stage of life needing senior photos ...or any other type of photography for that matter (she's amazing with wedding photos)... contact her! Here is a sampling of her people photos.

I frequently check Denise's writings at Destination Ethiopia to connect with Ethiopia and her life there. She actually delivered hugs to our daughters last week... how cool is that!?! I have learned SO much about Ethiopian culture from Denise, mixed with great humor.

I have a list of adoptive family blogs which I check often, but will share those later. At this point, I read anything which gives me some sort of connection to or preparation for our girls.

No comments: