Proverbs 24:12

"...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Court Prayers

I'm back from a lovely long weekend with my brother, Kurt, and my sil, Kathy. Colorado has sunshine in January ~ what a concept!

Please pray as our court date of January 25 draws nearer. Please Pray that all necessary documents (and people) will be properly assembled and accepted so that we can pass court the first time.

Letters and photos from the girls arrived while I was gone this weekend. Here's a quote from the Mom who delivered our letters to the girls, and carried letters back from them:

"After I passed out your letters, I told the girls that their Mom sent along one more thing for each of them. They got a puzzled look on their faces. Then I held out my arms and gave them each a big hug. Your oldest, Mo, hugged me back so hard, I didn't think she'd let go! It brought tears to my eyes.
The next day, your middle girl (Ed) came over when she saw me and gave me a hug. And then she said, "That is for my Mom!"
...They are all amazing, sweet, loving, and yes, beautiful girls."

Yep... I sobbed when I read it.

A quote from the girl's letter to us: "Please come faster."

No comments: