Proverbs 24:12

"...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."

Friday, May 9, 2008

Written for me

I just posted about this same site a while back, but I'm quite amazed as I read it. She's writing almost exactly what I've been thinking... including many similar experiences in Ethiopia. She was there with a mission trip group just one week after we left, and her group was brought by AAI staff to many of the same places. Bern and I had been their guinea pigs the week before...

Enjoy reading. it will give you a great picture of our trip... You know, the one I just can't make myself write as I wander through this post-adoption fog.

http://willinghearts.blogspot.com

No comments: