Proverbs 24:12

"...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Timing ~ ?

Many have been asking about the timeline for the girls coming home. Sure wish we had more to say!

Our dossier is in Ethiopia, should be translated by now, and we await a court date. I've noticed that others on our adoption forum have been writing that they have court dates December 31. We have not heard anything, so I'm assuming that we will be waiting for court until January.

Once we pass court, we travel 3-6 weeks later to be there in time for an embassy appointment for the girl's visas. Then we can all come home!

I'm trying to keep my mind on other things... preparing for their arrival, gathering supplies, beds, etc. It would be pretty easy to drive myself crazy during the wait (yes... my brother would say that it's not actually a 'drive,' rather a 'short putt' to crazy for me). I'm working to keep in mind that God will get them here in His perfect timing.

No comments: