Proverbs 24:12

"...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beam me outta here!

A stomach bug has attacked Slomp huis! 5 down.. how many more? We're starting to run seriously short of ice cream buckets.

Add in a sick pony outside, and this Mama is pretty busy!

Obviously, prayers would be appreciated.

Funny comment of the day: After accidentally slamming B's fingers in the kitchen door, L exclaimed, "It was an 'askident' Mom!"

Most confusing translation moment: M spouts in frustration, "Everyone pig me, Mom!" It took a bit of questioning and deciphering to figure out what she really meant to say... "Everyone is picking on me, Mom!"


2 comments:

sandig said...

what a beautiful photo... Ellen really has a gift! and you girl... love what you wrote your family makes me smile. hang in there.
XO

Aunt Sandi

Judy said...

Hey ~ thought I had left a comment on here at the end of July but I must have forgotten to 'publish' it... anyway ~ I just sent you an email.

Chow4now